Monday, March 25, 2013

STYLE ICONS: BLAKE LIVELY

Hi guys!! How is spring treating you? I hope you are loving it as much as I am. For the past week I can't seem to get out of my denim shorts, white blouses, and maxi dresses and I plan to stay in this mood for as long as I can. Today I will talk to you about another of my fashion icons: Blake Lively.

Blake Lively is always chic and breathtaking in the red carpet and in her street style. I first saw Lively's style in one of my favorite series, Gossip Girl and I was fascinated. I love how she can take a pair of jeans and make it look effortless yet so stylish and don't let me forget about that hair! 

Blake Lively in Versace
(photo: MarieClaire.com)
For me Blake Lively is one of the most beautiful young Hollywood stars at the moment and certainly the one to watch. I'm in love with everything she wears because I can see some of my style in Blake’s. But the thing that I love seeing on her are dresses, the girl certainly knows how to wear one well. Short or long, dresses look always good on her because she has an amazing body and personality to match. Lively can go from bohemian to rocker, and that's why I like her style, because she is not afraid of change and she doesn't get stuck in one look. Another thing that I admire in Blake Lively's wardrobe is her accessories! I just love how she mixes and matches different colors and sizes of necklaces and earrings, whoever said less is more clearly didn't know Blake. 

It's not just me that considers Blake Lively a 21st century fashion icon; Karl Lagerfeld, Anna Wintour and Christian Louboutin do too. They have been seen with the young actress in many occasions and that is a big thing. You know you made it in Hollywood when you are friends with A-listers and appear in blockbusters but you know you made it in the fashion world when you are seeing with big fashion personalities like Lagerfeld, Wintour and Louboutin. You go Blake! 

(photo:MarieClaire.com)

(photo:MarieClaire.com)



(photo: aceshowbiz.com)


(photo: zimbio.com)

(photo: fanpop.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment