Friday, October 26, 2012

FALL TREND: BURGUNDY LIPS

It is a known fact that I love makeup. I am always trying new trends each season and changing my look.  One of my favorite things to do with my makeup is a vintagey look: a good winged eyeliner, big lashes, and bright lips. I fell in love with lipstick 2 years ago, now I rarely stop wearing it. I have a lot of shades that range from a soft pink to a fiery red, and I am always trying to look for beautiful shades to add to my collection, and I have found my shade for this fall! I was looking through some magazines and I came across with a Tom Ford ad for their new fragrance and the model was wearing a lovely burgundy lipstick, I fell in love with it! Yes, Burgundy lips! I have always loved the color for fall in clothes and shoes but never tried it as a lipstick. Then, I went and bought a lipstick in that shade and tried it, and it goes so well with my pale skin that I will be rocking burgundy lips this season. I suggest that you give it a try, too, because it adds so much glamour and coolness to any outfit and I assure you that everyone you know will be raving about it and complimenting you!






Tom Ford




Chanel











Jennifer Lopez



Jessica Alba 




No comments:

Post a Comment